runtime error

eunice1

In Runtime
hi guys.. i keep on getting the message
"A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug?

Line 17
Error: object expected"

whenever i browse www.friendster.com... so far, it doesn't appear when im browsing other sites such as google, yahoo, etc..

what could be the problem? is it my pc, or is it the site? thank you in advance...

sounds alot like a javascript or maybe a quicktime video ok i just loaded that site you might try updating all of your plugins such as macromedia flashplayer java runtime..so on so forth. Does it restrict you in any way on the website.

pretty easy fix just turn off dedugging in yout browswer.

Tools->internet options->advanced.

check disable debugging. i think there are two of them.

There is an error with the way freindster is being viewed and this is most likely the webhost of friendster.com

way to be bchi because it sounds like he's still able to use the webstie fine so just screw the problem haha.

rdcmmnst said:
sounds alot like a javascript or maybe a quicktime video ok i just loaded that site you might try updating all of your plugins such as macromedia flashplayer java runtime..so on so forth. Does it restrict you in any way on the website.

i think it started when i downloaded the macromedia flash player.. i also updated my java runtime.. after the error appears, the IE window automatically closes... btw, im using IE 6.

In Internet Explorer go to Tools / Internet Options / Advanced.

Uncheck Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer).
Uncheck Disable Script Debugging (Other ).

The website is causing a javascript error, by disabling the script debugging you should not get the error

I've just disabled it on my computer and went to Friendster, and had no problems accessing the front page. Give it a try, if it does not work, recheck the two boxes.

Back
Top Bottom