newegg

eunice1

In Runtime
hi guys.. since most of you order computer hardwares and accessories from newegg, i just wanna ask if newegg accepts order coming from asia, particularly in the philippines? thanks...

Eunice, be careful of the freight charges to the Philippines, this could make it more expensive than buying it at home...

eunice said:
hi guys.. since most of you order computer hardwares and accessories from newegg, i just wanna ask if newegg accepts order coming from asia, particularly in the philippines? thanks...

Eunice, I don't think that newegg fills any orders outside the continental US. They don't even supply Canada. And as Wombat mentioned you really need to check pricing on shipping charges if you do find someplace that will ship it there. It might be better to get a relative in the states to buy it for you and then ship it to you that way. When i lived in California, I had a lot of philipinoes that worked along side of me in the tech departments and they were always telling of doing things like that for family members.

Good Luck!!;)

I hope zipzoomfly isn't too much cheaper than newegg, for I just bought like a while bunch of stuff from newegg :-/

BanChan said:
Newegg has better sales. Atleast I think so, and newegg's layout looks cooler!

>_>
<_<
It's not about who's got the best layout or is the coolest, but who can freight to the Philippines the cheapest. This is what this post is about... :p

Back
Top Bottom