soundblaster 24 bit live...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same way as you?... and whats your Signature about?!

I'm afraid i haven't got anything more to say to you! I advise you get out of here before your thrown out...

Hahaha, there is nothing wrong with my signature. You tell me whats wrong with it and I will leave but if you can't tell me anything wrong about it I don't see why I should leave or get thrown out. But please, tell me one more time that the Soundblaster 24 bit live PCI card will work with this kind of PCI slot.

It will. All sound cards are made for PCI.

"Black People??????What????????"

Can't you see anything wrong with that? because I can!

There's nothing wrong with that. It doesn't mean anything. It just says what it says. If you see it as something bad, you are putting it in a context that may not be intended. Granted, putting things like that in no context may be confusing, but it's not implicating.

airforceone451 said:
OK!!!!!!! I get it now!!! If you tell me one more time I will burn you like a J*w. Just kidding...I just thought that PCI cards were supposed to look like:

and not like:

I don't think that comment was very funny at all. One week to think about it. You post anything like that when you come back and it will be permanent. That kind of garbage don't fly around here. And I will edit your sig myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom