Are The Suggestions Ever Implemented?

Dynamix said:
In my opinion no there not really, But its not your forum is it, i once spent over an hour writing up some decent rules for the hosting sections but guess what it was a waste of time:D
Regards
Nothing is ever a waste of time since it is considered by the staff.

Just because there may not be a big announcement does not mean that the suggestion has been put forward or in use. The staff may use your rules as rules for how they manage advertising in the hosting lounge or use them as a guide, just not broadcasting it with announcements etc.

I remember when Setishock joined and posted a thread in the suggestions and most of his views were implemented and big changed where made as a example of how we listen.

This is good news. I will look forwards in anticipation for the font colour to be changed... :D

Jacking a thread is considered bad form here. If you need help with some thing either post a thread or pm the member you want to get help from. But then we all would like to help out. Just do it the right way.

You shouldn't piggy back on someone elses thread (especially in the wrong section,lol) make a thread in 'General Computer Hardware And Software' and i'll see if i can help, and if i can't i'm sure someone else will be able to.

To david: I know your a busy person and i'm not really complaining but it would be nice if you or a MOD could post in the suggestions saying if it is going to be applied or disregarded (sounds harsh but couldn't think of another word).

David Lindon said:
Nothing is ever a waste of time since it is considered by the staff.

Just because there may not be a big announcement does not mean that the suggestion has been put forward or in use. The staff may use your rules as rules for how they manage advertising in the hosting lounge or use them as a guide, just not broadcasting it with announcements etc.

I remember when Setishock joined and posted a thread in the suggestions and most of his views were implemented and big changed where made as a example of how we listen.
Lay it on us then about staff ? What is "staff" Do you meet at an office every morning and stay till 5 ?
Your not a yahoo or a google website right.?
Why isn't my poll on this appeared ? You jumped right on it didn't you.
Even this one might not make it.
How many web bucks are you pulling in ?
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom