Are The Suggestions Ever Implemented?

Wombät

Fully Optimized
Just looking through the various suggestions, has me wondering just how many have been implemented on this forum.

In the short period of time I have been a member, there have been some good suggestions to improve this forum. The font colour issue in particular is one that I would like to see put into effect. It appears that this is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

The script for stripping the scammers links is another one to lie in the basket.
:(

I haven't seen any changes since i have bin here, but if david doesn't want to do them he doesn't have to.

Dishdog said:
I haven't seen any changes since i have bin here, but if david doesn't want to do them he doesn't have to.
Well if your theory is correct, then the Suggestions, comment and feedback forums are a waste of time posting to them then.

I'm sure he has done some of what has bin suggested in the past. stuff does take time to do, maybe he doesn't have time to create the things he suggest. he does have other websites that aren't on their feet yet that he has to help.

Have there bin any major changes in the last year, or have they all bin slight changes.

When you make changes maybe you should post in the thread that suggested it so they feel that they are be listen to.

The suggestions are important to the forum, and alot of them have been used to make this forum better for all.

If your suggestion has not gotten the attention you wanted, but used on the forum...Then we appologize, but one thing you must remember

David is a busy man, managing his forums and this one, don't let it get to you if he has not seen or replyed to your suggestions, he is very busy.

Wombat said:
Just looking through the various suggestions, has me wondering just how many have been implemented on this forum.

In the short period of time I have been a member, there have been some good suggestions to improve this forum. The font colour issue in particular is one that I would like to see put into effect. It appears that this is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

The script for stripping the scammers links is another one to lie in the basket.
In my opinion no there not really, But its not your forum is it, i once spent over an hour writing up some decent rules for the hosting sections but guess what it was a waste of time:D
Regards

Back
Top Bottom