****Warning****

Jeeze...

You better listen to him. He knows his s**t better than most.
Why have to give up what you have on your system to some buttnosed hacker? If you take PREcautions you don't have to explain to M$ why you want to reactivate your xp software. Or reset your passwords cause some hacker got them and is ruining your online life.

Marshillboy I think you have some misconceptions about system restore. It doesn't just flip back to a previous setup. Most worms and viruses and even spyware will hide out in the restore points. You flip back and they're going to be right there bold and bad as ever. It's good to do backups but why let it happen in the first place???
I believe it took 4 threads to get you to realize you had to put the thermal paste on the heatsink.
So if you have nothing useful to say, then say nothing. Click, click and move on...

Ah! Bastards. Some low life loser hacker has completely cocked my computer up! Internet only just fixed, problems with hardrives, i hate them!

anyone else had this problem?

It just surprises the hell out of me how people WILL NOT take this stuff seriously? There was another warning about photoshop and other adobe software having a major issue also with a hacker that could use their programs to gain access to your computer So if you run adobe photoshop go there and get the updates.

I luv when things infect my computer....gives me a reason to restore.... i dont even have virus software.....hmmmm never back up info what do i keep that i cant get bak...onyl backed up pictures.... dont even worry i think it was in 2000 when people were worried about the thing whewre all computers were gonna stop working or w/e....all bull chit lol

Back
Top Bottom