B52 Bomber...

Tulsileaf said:
i'm scared to fly. i prefer my feet on solid ground.

OMG!!! Im the most passionte person in the world about flying!! Its the best thing in the world how can you not like it!!!?? If your scared about flying you should be petrified about driving, your about 1000 more likely to die in your car then and aeroplane

Model aircraft are the UK's second biggest hobby. The first is fishing

I've been in 3 planes.. 2 Commercial jetliners, and 1 twin prop 7 passenger.. Loved it...

I tried RC planes before.. That didnt' work out to well for me.. Crashed and repaird 3 times.. Couldn't get the hang of it.. So Now I'm in the RC Cars and Trucks.

Dude your safe n a plane then on the ground. I love flying. And i've been in a few loud planes too. My dad is in the airforce and the airforce has a program caleld fly space A. Where you can fly for free on military flights. Well on my way from teh azores back to the states we flew in this plane. And when I landed I could barely hear. Took me days to get my hearing back.

Nik00117 said:
Dude your safe n a plane then on the ground. I love flying. And i've been in a few loud planes too. My dad is in the airforce and the airforce has a program caleld fly space A. Where you can fly for free on military flights. Well on my way from teh azores back to the states we flew in this plane. And when I landed I could barely hear. Took me days to get my hearing back.
We had a airline pilots strike here on Australia in the late 1980's, and RAAF C130's were used to fly passengers that could not get on the strikebreaker airline.

The crew handed out the little yellow earplugs and they were called Hercules Hearing Aids... :D

i perfer my feet on ground like a lot fo others do...hey.. at least in a car crash u have a better chance of living.. in a plane crash u have almost NO chance of living..in percentage.. i'd give it a 0.000000000000000000001%

money_man said:
i perfer my feet on ground like a lot fo others do...hey.. at least in a car crash u have a better chance of living.. in a plane crash u have almost NO chance of living..in percentage.. i'd give it a 0.000000000000000000001%
In world wide statistics, more people are killed and maimed in road traffic accidents than in air crashes each year.

Back
Top Bottom