Went fishin'

Good catch! I do a bit of fishing, but mark thorpe is big fisherman. He should make a comment soon enough

i remember the first time I went fishing. It was in the sweltering jungles of the asian rain forest. lost for days and the food had just run out. amid leeches and mosquitos of gigantic proportions, i stood at the banks of a river with nothing but a pointy stick. a flick of a tail caught my eye. a shadowy creature dart from rock to rock. with a quick movement i speared my first fish.

just kidding. i was visiting my uncle and we went to a fish farm where they had some ponds by a picnic for people to fish in. i tried fishing the old fashoin way with just a stick with some string and a hook at the end with a worm. everything i 'caught' quickly slipped back in.

99nasha said:
Good catch! I do a bit of fishing, but mark thorpe is big fisherman. He should make a comment soon enough

LMAO...

yep, those are some nice tench there...

fish8.jpg

thats my biggest tench, 6lb2oz... picture doesnt do it justice, it had a huge belly on it...

and my biggest fish to date... 16lb pike...

fish1.jpg

caught on half a lampray... won me £80 :D

and the most beautiful fish ive ever caught...

fish4.jpg

these go up to 30lb in the lake i fish at... gonna be there most of the summer... lol

and also, a 2lb+ perch... caught it on a floating dog biscuit... i think it thought it was a chub...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/beardie12345/fish10.jpg

anyway, i could go on for ages with fishy pics... ive got lots of them :D

mark thorpe said:
LMAO...

yep, those are some nice tench there...
mark thorpe said:
thats my biggest tench, 6lb2oz... picture doesnt do it justice, it had a huge belly on it...

and my biggest fish to date... 16lb pike...

caught on half a lampray... won me £80 :D

and the most beautiful fish ive ever caught...

these go up to 30lb in the lake i fish at... gonna be there most of the summer... lol

and also, a 2lb+ perch... caught it on a floating dog biscuit... i think it thought it was a chub...

anyway, i could go on for ages with fishy pics... ive got lots of them :D

Nice fish Mark well done...

We have/had Carp Busting competitions here to help eradicate the Carp as it's an invasive species:D

http://www.carpbusters.com.au/carpinfo.html

id never eat a carp out of british water... trout, yes, but carp no...

you have to kill them in australia dont you?

mark thorpe said:
id never eat a carp out of british water... trout, yes, but carp no...

you have to kill them in australia dont you?
It's illegal to return them to the water. Basically you bury them. When Carp Busters run the competition, they all went into a bin after weighing and then carted off to the fertilizer factory for fish meal.
:D

Back
Top Bottom