change mobo need windows to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice thanks per ill give that a shot. is there a way to get serial number from windows? cause i have a cd i can use(friend just told me my dell cd would work) but i dont have the serial number

EDIT:NVM I JUST FOUND IT. anything else anyone has to add that i should know?

ChuNalt787 said:
nice thanks per ill give that a shot. is there a way to get serial number from windows? cause i have a cd i can use(friend just told me my dell cd would work) but i dont have the serial number

EDIT:NVM I JUST FOUND IT. anything else anyone has to add that i should know?
Quit while your ahead OK

Please zipperman, If you have nothing to contribute other than negative bullshit stay away. You just cause the helpers to come back to a post for no reason. Thx.

I don't think that it will work now per because he already swapped drives and tried to run windows. More than likely windows will continue to shut down on him till he reactivates it.

I think i have the solution know. Ill try pers way first then if that doesnt work I have a backup plan. Thanks for everything you guys helped me imensly. now i have to go to bed though cause im tired.

You could start over again and put the old mobo in and then try my procedure. Hope it works out.
Let us know what you do for further reference. Thx.

lurkswithin said:
I don't think that it will work now per because he already swapped drives and tried to run windows. More than likely windows will continue to shut down on him till he reactivates it.
How do you "reactivate Windows "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom