B52 Bomber...

Wombät

Fully Optimized
I have always been interested in model planes since I was a kid. I used to be the secretary of the local model aircraft club where I used to live in the UK.

When I first came across this video of the B52 I was rapt. View them in the order they are on the page though.

http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Giant_B52/

I d/l it and media player won't play it. {no naked women. LOL!}. I will try it on the other machine.

It played on the other machine. Awesome! That was a labor of love, only to result in the demise of another boeing airplane. I grew to hate boeing. Those things ruined my hearing. I lost 20% of my hearing over 15 years of flying the 727 and the 747.

per said:
It played on the other machine. Awesome! That was a labor of love, only to result in the demise of another boeing airplane. I grew to hate boeing. Those things ruined my hearing. I lost 20% of my hearing over 15 years of flying the 727 and the 747.
I always thought it was pretty quite up your end of the plane. I sat near the engines on a 727 for two hours, and I was numbed. 747's are reasonably quite when your down the rear end of the plane. Get enough booze into yourself and sleep through the flight.
:D

LMAO!! Get enough booze and sleep through the night. Yeah, as the freaking Captain I am sure the FAA, the copilot, the flight attendants would love that, not to mention the passengers with a PA announcement-
Good evening. This is your Captain. Please sit back and relax and drink yourself into oblivion and sleep your way through this 12 hour flight as I am going to do. :>))
The noise up front was the wind noise of 570 mph and the electronics.

Get enough booze into yourself and sleep through the flight
No that was for me, not you. Someone's got to drive...

I forgot about the electrical hums and other noises. Never had the luck to get invited up the front. Damn QANTAS and SIA... :p

Ive met a guy who makes the engines. There really really expensive. As they are REAL jet engines but just scaled down

Back
Top Bottom