Jacko's not wacko.....

Mothers don't let your children, grow up to be cowboys
or go anywhere near Neverland never ever...

wackyjacky.jpg

~mr mixx~ said:
i agree man, he has been found not guilty... the end, if their were strong enough evidence. it would have been used.

Now the entire globe can move on from this subject, People need to just move on, and stop bebating this.

Yes micheal J. is strange and looks like a freak, but you can't keep judging the man, this can finally R.I.P.

This has ended his career. he will never be able to put this behind him. nobody is going to take a guy serious when he has no face and has bin acused of raping little boys.

The man didn't do it. I mean the kid had MENTAL ISSUES. He was poor, and depressed. He lied. My dad was accused of the same thing *but with a girl* she lied her ass off. A case like this should of never hit the court room.

Dishdog said:
This has ended his career. he will never be able to put this behind him. nobody is going to take a guy serious when he has no face and has bin acused of raping little boys.

maybe not serious, but he was being framed for his money..

WTFH!!.. how the hell isnt he guilty.. why would ppl say he did that if he didnt.. and dont say because of his money.. i believe he is a guilty child raping bastard.. hes probably home right now getting some little 12 year old LITTLE BOY to get him up the ass or suck his cock.. that dirty bastard.. i hope he rots in hell.. or gets raped by someone..not like it would bother that fag...but then he might know what the kids are feeling..obviously the judge was paid off.. not like micheal is poor.. so he probably DID pay off the judge.. that dirty bastard!!!

aside from the issues of swearing, which I'm sure Seti will com along and sort out...

what exactly do you know money_man that the judge and jury didnt?
the judge couldn't have been paid off, well they could have paid the judge as much as they liked, but it wouldn't have helped.
since it was trial by jury...

all members of the jury reached a unanimous decision, not guilty.

therefore he's not guilty, that how the law works.
it's not just that he's been failed to be prooved giulty, it's also that the people who are accusing him have been prooved liarrs, they have been prooved to be trying to get money for their stories before it went to court. and they testified in court that they had no monetry intents.

they are clearly liars.
I had my doubts about Jackson, and frankly to a certain extend I still see the old addage that where there is smoke there is fire.

but it seems I was wrong, for all the jury to be unanimous then I assume he must be undoubtably NOT GUILTY.

I believe he isn't guilty anyway. He's weird yes, but like we know, hes a child at heart, obviously because of growing up issues, but that doesn't make him a bad person. To him, these sleep overs are just that, sleep overs. So what if hes older, when to him, hes just as plain innocent as the kids are!

I believe though that it is true that most mothers wouldn't allow them to go to Neverland in the first place, and they said in court that the evidence fell because they kept changing tyhere stories about Michael Jackson, so thats proof that they made it up for money.

So basically this whole thing started because of that, using it against him, and money (greed as it were) has caused his complete downfall, thoguh i'm sure he can recover himself in some way. Maybe a tour or somethnig like it said on the news (though people will always hate him now, so i expect he'll stil get alot of trouble, many fans or not. Some performances could be a danger to him for example)

I honestly don't believe he did it though, and people who do just aren't thinking in the right frame of mind and keeping to the normal thought (what you'd expect other people to be like)

Back
Top Bottom