Batman Begins

medabomb2000

In Runtime
I am really looking forward for this movie to come out. I thin that it will be the best Batman movie yet, showing the viewers what really happened and how Batman really started his journey to be a hero. It will be interesting, and I hope that it is one of those movies that doesn't completely sell out because I am planning to get some movie tickets for Wednesday (when it actually comes out into theaters)!

cool, and lucky you may i ask your age cus i dont know many people that like batman stars wars ok, but batman although i may be wrong. j/k...lol

I am 18, i grew up with the old, old batman, and i was just looking at a preview the other day over the movie, and was like "wow". I seriously think that this will be a good movie, idk, im not really upsest with batman, but i do enjoy the batman movies that come out.

Oh i see i think the movies are more interesting but harry potter is for babys and even 60 year olds read the books, there so much better.

I just like movies with a lot of action and a good plot! I mean I saw Mr and Mrs Smith over the weekend, and I have to say that was worth the money, i loved the comedy and action combination in that one.

Looks like this is going to be a very good flick, i like the grafics in most shots, can't wait to see it.

Back
Top Bottom