number blocking... please help!

Regardless of the outcome of this matter, always remember the lessons of "Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman." I must be getting out, can't remember who coined this phrase :( :(

Do you know what I do when someone is calling my cell phone... I just forward the number to 911.. They never call back again when they hear "Hello 911". And 911 calls them back all pissed... lol The joys

About the text messages... On some phones you can forward data calls witch usually means text.. Three channels in the GSM one for Speach one for data AKA Text messages and the other one I forget it was a long time since I read up on that but I think it will work...

Andrew2020 said:
Do you know what I do when someone is calling my cell phone... I just forward the number to 911.. They never call back again when they hear "Hello 911". And 911 calls them back all pissed... lol The joys
That sounds cool!

money_man said:
this might be wrong.. but i say u shoot the bitch.. she cant call u if she's dead :D

this brings me back to that Guns post ... not sure if you are an American but if you all have guns its too easy to kill someone!

hey guys its not the point of this tread but it just luck.. my phone has broken, go into detail later and i used to have prank calls there really annoying. j/k there actually funny even though i used to prank them back and sometimes really stitch them up, cus i sent a message saying about a chinese lottery and it said to enter text lottery to <Person who i am prankings number>.

Cool trick aint it i sent it to about 10 people bet it really pissed the kid off.

Back
Top Bottom