Jacko's not wacko.....

BanChan said:
Micheal Jackson = Money = Bend the laws = criminal = pedophile = makes me sick = vomit

I agree with you 100%. I made a post in another thread similar to what you said about the law regarding people like MIchael Jackson. IT's terrible.

would you let your child stay at neverland?
he said that he sleeps with the kids ffs.
the truth is that i would not let my kids within a country mile of the freak.
woz

Theres something wrong with him for definite. Bear in mind that he heas no money either. If he jury decides that hes not guilty, hes not. Its as simple as that

The reason he is not quilty is because of the pop star influence....
are you sure he was not accused because of the popstar influence.

Micheal Jackson = Money = Bend the laws = criminal = pedophile = makes me sick = vomit
BanChan = Bend the laws = criminal = pedophile = makes me sick = vomit

now that it's your name do you feel different, I mean I'm sure you will protest your innocence, but you know that once something has been said, even going to court and being cleared by a jury of your peers just isn't enough...

Micheal Jackson has been cleared, found not guilty, so as far as I am concerned he's not guilty and the law has been upheld.
it's just a shame that his name will have been tarnished, by what turns out to most likely be a bunch of people after money...

99nasha said:
Theres something wrong with him for definite. Bear in mind that he heas no money either. If he jury decides that hes not guilty, hes not. Its as simple as that
It is not as simple as that... He has Fan's all over the nation.. I bet that one thing that crossed the jurrors minds was, "what would happen to us if we did accuse him 'guilty'". They probably thought that something could happen to them by his fans... It doesn't matter that he does or does not have money, it is his name that allows him to be innocent, just like OJ Simpson.

I didn't particularly care, stuff like this happens everyday, all over the world and it just so happens his got really large for some reason...maybe it was the pop stardom or maybe it was the fact that it was so large scale; however, i do know that the main reason he wasn't found guilty or the main reason some of the jurors say they found him not guilty is because they couldn't determine beyond a shadow of doubt that he was guilty. And as we all know, you are innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Just my opinion though.

root said:
are you sure he was not accused because of the popstar influence.

Micheal Jackson has been cleared, found not guilty, so as far as I am concerned he's not guilty and the law has been upheld.
it's just a shame that his name will have been tarnished, by what turns out to most likely be a bunch of people after money...

i agree man, he has been found not guilty... the end, if their were strong enough evidence. it would have been used.

Now the entire globe can move on from this subject, People need to just move on, and stop bebating this.

Yes micheal J. is strange and looks like a freak, but you can't keep judging the man, this can finally R.I.P.

not guilty, but there won't be a mother in america that would leave her kids with him overnight.
woz

Back
Top Bottom