Jacko's not wacko.....

mark thorpe

Golden Master
hes been cleared of everything according to the news...

do you think this is right?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4604027.stm
ichael Jackson cleared of abuse
Michael Jackson arriving at court
Mr Jackson was accompanied to court by his parents and siblings
Singer Michael Jackson has been found innocent on all 10 charges of child abuse at the end of his trial.

The singer strenuously denied the charges of molesting a 13-year-old boy. There were cheers from his fans outside the court as the verdicts were read.

He was also cleared of giving the child alcohol and conspiring to kidnap him and his family.

The verdicts end a one-week wait for the jury's decision in Santa Maria, California.

The star was accompanied from his Neverland ranch by family members including father Joe, mother Katherine and sisters LaToya and Janet.

Jackson fans outside court before the verdict
Michael Jackson fans gathered outside court for the verdict
His trial began in February and the jury retired on 3 June. More than 100 witnesses took the stand in the trial.

They including Mr Jackson's accuser Gavin Arvizo and his mother Janet.

The trial was sparked after British journalist Martin Bashir made a documentary in which Mr Jackson admitted sharing his bed with children.

Past allegations

Bashir gave evidence but refused to answer many of the questions put to him.

Mr Jackson's former wife Debbie Rowe spoke in favour of the pop star, but called his entourage "opportunistic vultures".

And actor Macaulay Culkin denied being abused by Mr Jackson when he was a child star. But Mr Jackson did not take the witness stand himself.

Judge Rodney Melville, who presided over the trial, allowed past allegations against Mr Jackson to be aired in court.

He is free and so he should be!

Its all these arseholes that give him the bad name!

SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- A California jury found pop superstar Michael Jackson not guilty Monday of all charges in his child-molestation trial.

The jury deliberated about 32 hours before reaching its decision.

The verdicts were read in a packed courtroom, where a large crowd of supporters gathered outside the courthouse cheered, wept and hugged upon hearing the verdict.

Courtroom observers reported that Jackson dabbed his eyes with a tissue after his acquittal.

Read more here (while it last)...
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/13/jackson.trial/index.html

yayyyy, he was innocent all along, he's one of the most legendary singers ever, I knew he was innocent and would never be sent to prison, guess I don't need this piccy

its not that appropriate really, but I figured I should lighten the mood of the forum

ive never been sure wether hes innocent or not, he seems like a very complicated person emotionally.. deep problems with his upbringing...

tbh, i think hes just a big kid at heart, but he is weird... the plastic surgery shows that... hes gone from a black man to a white ummm.... dunno...

he is a great singer though, but i think this will have ruined his carrear, apparently hes got debts of £200million i think it said... not sure on the figure, but i heard it was alot of debt...

he sure did screw himself up... but if he wants to stop being accused of all of these child lewds... he needs to stop having these young kids go over to his small theme park... it is just not right, people can just accuse because he has been accused in the past. I had a feeling that he was going to be innocent, but idk, i think he might, just might of been guilty... we may never really know!

Back
Top Bottom