3d

rdcmmnst

Daemon Poster
I am very comfortable with the interface of wings 3d and love it!! It's the best no animation 3d creator out there. I just wish it had animation. what 3d animators have you guys used... i would love to here any suggestions or tips. I have unlimited internet so i'm ready to download. haha

Anim8or is a good one. It contains alot of complex tools, and allows for bone animation, and scene animation with cameras, etc. I learnt from this:

www.anim8or.com

The gallery shows you the type of things you can create. Not bad I assure you :p

I hope this helps :)

Yeah, I want to be that when I'm older :D A 3D Animator like Pixar style. Why, do you? ;)

I've created quite a few little animations using Anim8or
(started with this ), and 3D Studio Max.

Even though of course they have a difference in the way they work, it is actually easier to get into 3D Studio Max after using Anim8or than a program like Blender or other ones like that (I couldn't get used to Blender)

Here are many others:

http://www.3dlinks.com/links.cfm?categoryid=1&subcategoryid=2

Blender listed in there is an open source program (it might have changed since I last used it. I've gotten used to 3DSM now :p:

http://www.blender3d.com/cms/Home.2.0.html

I hope this helps :)

If your interested in this type of stuff, do you have an MSN addy? :D

Yeah i'm very interested in this stuff. I still can't seem to be able create anything with enough detail in anim8or (yes i've used it before). I got 3d studio max blender...i'm not much of programmer at heart. :D haha. I love wings 3d. Have you used it? I am trying to find a format that i can export from wings 3d and then import in 3d studio max.

Does it by any chance have 3ds, or a Lightscape (LS) export?

I'll try and find a plugin of some sort for it.

No, i've downloaded it before and had a play, but I could never get used to it. I was never too good at just using meshes.

You don't really have to be a programmer, just patient :D

If you have MSN, It'd be great to add you.

Haven't you ever used a 3D program? Used to model objects, and animate them to create films if you wanted like Toy Story?

Well Pixar use something called RenderMan (there own software) but 3D Studio Max is very much like it. RenderMan is mostly a renderer to get excellent results rather than a modeller though I think (Pixel Shaders, for example being programmable)

Back
Top Bottom