You might be a noob if (jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems nice. I like his icon and all. He does seem to complain a lot, but I guess it's forgiveable. Anyway, back to the noob jokes. If everybody thinks they're stupid, everybody should be ignoring this thread and therefore letting it die. Don't get so worked up about some harmless jokes.

EliteGamer said:
All I ever see him do is complain about stuff and ban people. How is this helping?

I'm just doing my job...

EliteGamer said:
I agree with spank fusion. I'm not calling anyone a noob. It's just jokes. Oh, by the way seti why are you so funny about noobs and noob jokes. Because your mod you think you have all this power and if you don't like something/someone you ban it. I think you should have you mod status taken away.

You sound just like Giancarlo. You don't get your way and you think I should have my mod status revoked. This noob bashing has been discussed by the admin and the other mods with me before I came onboard. We agreed that this is not something we want here. They came to me and asked me to come onboard and I took the position. Now I have the "power" as you put it, to do something about it. And here's the deal.
You stop now and that's the end of it. You keep going and I'll show you what the outside of the door looks like with the bolt thrown for 3 days.
The choice is yours...

I like that root. Well said.
I'm getting to like this whole irony thing, it's nice to see that everyone got that I was being ironic...

mark thorpe said:
wtf? thats not funny at all... whats your obsession with noobs? is noob even a word?

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/results.asp?searchword=noob&image.x=20&image.y=6
noob was not found in the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary

not even a word... lol
as seltishock said... stop with the noob thing... its not funny, and really annoying...

might not be in the cambridge dictionary... but it is in the urban dictionary...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob&r=f

One of my favorite definitions
5. noob
NOUN (NEW'OOB)
A contraction of the term "newbie" reffering to somone who is unfarmiliar with a particular situation that others consider simple or even trivial. Commonly used by participants in on-line computer games when referring to other players.

Generally accepted to be the greatest insult ever invented, and is more commonly used by arrogant gamers who are really just n00bs themselves.

Just let this thread die. Also set... your job is to be really annoying and piss people off... what a great job.

Fyi...

This entire thread has been saved in an off site storage system.

As for letting this thread die, as you wish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom