number blocking... please help!

dirtyoldman

Baseband Member
lately some girl has been phoning and texting me all the time and it's really pissing me off, I have her number and just want to be able to stop her phoing or texting me. If it helps I am on orange and have a sagem myx6.

Yeah, Davids right. They can block out numbers so you won't get calls or texts. They might think it a bit suspicious though, but you shouldn't have any trouble doing it. There meant to care about your protection after all...

get your ISP to block the number...

worked when i had people that wouldnt leave me alone... or just get the number changed... im sure you can do that...

yea, but if you get the number changed, that means that he would have to call everyone on his contact list just to let them all know that he is changing the number... that is too much of a hassle, i would just have your service provider block that number completely.

Excuse me i think that is not allowed, to put an active url at the end of your posts, you are allowed them in your sig but i think (and will get it checked) that you are breaking the rules.

Back
Top Bottom