You might be a noob if (jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you probably are a noob if you find yourself obsessed with the word

you probably are a noob if you are constantly putting them down.

you probably are a noob if you spend a lot of time trying to convince people that you are better than a noob

Sorry root. I hit edit instead of quote.

root said:

you probably are a noob if you spend a lot of time trying to convince people that you are better than a noob

First of all, I think noobs are quite funny and entertaining about how stupid they can be. That's my opinion.

I'm not putting them down. I'm just stating that you might be one.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that I am better than a noob. I just try to make people laugh.

Ugh. Why does everything have to get so damn politically correct? They're freakin' noob jokes. Who cares. He's not calling anyone a noob.

root said:

I like that root. Well said.
But EliteGamer I've spoken to you several times before about your noob bashing sig and now you come up with this thread. The mods and the admin have agreed that noob bashing is not a thing we want in this forum. Now what's it going to take to get you to stop, a few days off perhaps...

I agree with spank fusion. I'm not calling anyone a noob. It's just jokes. Oh, by the way seti why are you so funny about noobs and noob jokes. Because your mod you think you have all this power and if you don't like something/someone you ban it. I think you should have you mod status taken away.

its not funny, not a word, pointless, and attacking seltishock wont do you any favours... hes one of the best, and most active mods here... he always seems to be on the forums 24/7... and puts alot of work into this forum... so shut it...

i think you should have your account taken away... if your gonna attack people after being warned,...

lol... let's vote on it.

EDIT: Oh ya, you'll probably create a whole bunch of names and vote to get rid of me just because you don't like jokes about noobs.

seltishock... he seems to always be on the fourms... with the spam threads hes normally there right away, and he just always seems to be around :D and hes a great mod too... always locks the spam threads quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom