They are making movies for Halo and Doom!!!

ill kill them and im not really a fan. im getting extremely pissed off at movie companies taking an insanely great game or really anything and changing stuff so its nothing like what its based on. DOOM is going to be a virus on earth and instead of UAC its going to be SWAT!!!! WTF IS THAT CRAP! ill still see it though

Yeah, are you sure Doom is going to be based on the game then?...Because that just seems mad...

By the way, I was never really that much into Mortal Combat anyway, but I've forgotten mostly about the movies now. I just didn't remember them being that good :p I could be wrong though, but again, i wasn't exactly a fan as it were.

I think Final Fantasty wasn't a hit since people aren't used to seeing fully animated characters that realistically, replacing human counterparts, and I just think it was too different. I know Pixar have this kind of thing, but they don't do it in the same way. The graphics were just amazing in that.

Yeah, 20th Century and Universal bought the movie rights for Halo. It's expected to be out sometime 2007. I'm not sure about Doom though...

Hmmm...that would be cool to watch Halo 2 in a movie...:D Imagine the Master Chief fighting a bunch of Covenant with a Battle Rifle or Dual SMGs' :D

I think they're concentrating more on the Xbox 360. Making Halo 2 for PC is the least of their concerns.

Back
Top Bottom