Anyone experience finger soreness/pain?

iflabs

Baseband Member
I spend roughly 4-5 hours each day on my pc. And as you know it, there's a lot of typing and clicking of the mouse. Recently there's been this throbbing pain in my right fingertips (all five of them). The pain isn't in the left hand probably since the right hand is the hand constantly clicking the mouse. Maybe the conture of the mouse is what that's causing the pain. Anyone have a cure or solution to this?

That is weird, and Wombat is right in suggesting RSI as this could be the culprit.

I've never had anything like that, and i too spend alot of time typing on MSN, here, and in College on my assignments...The worst I get is muscle pain on my hand linking to my arm, but I just think this is the positioning when I'm typing.

How do you position yourself by the way? Are you properly supported, etc?

maybe the old masturbater's cramp is having an effect as well. cut down on one of them.

Whats happening to you Kedge?...Can you please stop with these strange comments?

geez....how hard are you hitting the keys?? lol I can be on the computer for hours typing and using the mouse and not feel a thing. do you have a pad that goes in front of your keyboard to keep your wrists straight, that could help some, same with the mouse pad, get one that has a pad where your wrist sits.

Tommy Boy said:
geez....how hard are you hitting the keys?? lol I can be on the computer for hours typing and using the mouse and not feel a thing. do you have a pad that goes in front of your keyboard to keep your wrists straight, that could help some, same with the mouse pad, get one that has a pad where your wrist sits.

But do you do that every day in a row?

Back
Top Bottom