my monitor is acting weird

well i hope its the card lol, i got a ti4800, my eVGA 6600gt is coming Wed. my new 512 stick of ram comes tomorrow, so i guess i'll do this when i install the ram and see what happens. It doesn't seem like a big deal though, its only when i restart and i think i figured it out how ot get it back on. I restart the computer and if it doesn't come back on, i turn the monitor on and off and turn the CPU on and off and the monitor works right.

Even though i don't know much about the insides of computers. I kind of thought it was the video card just they way it seems, i don't know. ya know? video card, video not coming back on ;)

we'll find out tomorrow i suppose... i hope its the not the PSU... i don't wanna replace that, plus if it was the PSU wouldn't my computer when it's on, act slower and have problems when i'm playing games and etc?

anywho, i'll get back to you guys on the unplugging and plugging back in.

p.s., it puts out 420watts

420 watts is more than suficent so its not that :p

As for the video card, I hope its that too, and it does seem the likley option, and most possible.
That 6600GT will be so much better too than your ti4800 you have now :D

Good luck! :)

sounds like you are going to get it all fixed up thanks to kage again... haha one of these days i'm going to beat him to an answer.

hehe, we'll see about that.... :p (Joke)

ocfre seems like hes sorted it out himself actually. Hes the one that has ordered himself a great card :D

well, i only ordered a card to play battlefield 2 ;) but i'm hoping it fixes the problem as well.. knock out 2 birds with 1 stone as they say.

Yeah, I sure hope it does too. Watch this space :p

Report back, yeah?
I'm sure you'll have no issues.

yeah well with your card you could say it beat the crap out of the birds then shot them in the head. But yeah same thing. I hope your problem is solved

i'll be sure to come back if i have problems b/c believe me, if it doesn't get fixed or say the video card doesn't work, i'm clearing the woods of birds.... lol

well got ym ram in today, i unplugged and plugged video card back in and i restarted the computer twice so far and it hasn't messed up... hopefully that fixed it. but who cares, getting a 6600gt in 2 days lol i'll be back if i discover its not working, but if you don't hear from me, that can only mean good things, thanks for the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom