Heelllpppp!!!!!

Marshill-

I sent you the file, it is in jpg but it isn't.
You have to rename the file to .zip, just delete the words jpg and rename.
It works that way.
I made it because they don't allow executables in mail.

yeah, the only problem being that the compie is running 95, not 98, so the disk dosen't really work. I don't know where to put the drivers, so I guess it dosen't matter. Any other suggestions????

It works for me, no matter the OS, even XP, because you have to copy all the files in a floppy and reboot to use it.
It even has a help section. It is a DOS disk.

my main problem is when I try to access the cdrom in the drive, it says invalid drive specification, I have tried accessing every drive letter to check for cdrom (with the exception of A and C) and it says the same thing. BTW, where am I supposed to put the CD-ROM drivers anyhow?

Um...

Get some one to make you a win98 boot floppy. It has generic cd rom drivers on it that work with just about any cd rom drive out there. Delete the partition and then create a new one and finally format. Have your install cd in the drive and when it's all done type in this at the a:> prompt.

setup

Should get you going.

that's weird that the setup command would work, considering there's not a file on the floppy named setup.

Yeah, but because it has cd drivers, it'll force the computer to look for the cd drive when you ask it to prompt. I didn't know this. Thanks Setishock!

Setis-
Did you read all the posts?
I sent him a W98 SE boot floopy. He just can't find the way to use it.
Perhaps you are better than me to explain him how to use it.

great...first the CDROM drive, now the hard drive. It now recognises the CDROM drive great, but when I type in C:, it says invalid drive specification...and I have tried to reinstall multiple times the HD...

Back
Top Bottom