Building a new computer

If it were me... I would save myself at least $50 by buying a cheaper mouse and keyboard, and a way cheaper mousepad. I would put the extra cash into a better monitor. Probably something equally as good, but in a 19 inch.

Yeah, I agree with dunerider5 on this one, and with optical mice, you don't need mousepads anyway...and that one is very expensive.
I have a Microsoft Optical Mouse and it does me fine, adn is also good for games, though of course, wouldn't be as good as the logitech if you do alot of it.

I agree with the processor, with the updated Venice core very much :) I also agree with the video card completly. Overall, a great system mate :D

i hope this helps :)

i am also curious about this setup, i am a first timer and want to know how easy it is to install all these items?

Id Go the MSI mobo as well, because im a second time builder, of the computer listed in my Sig. But since this board is made for Serious Overclockers. I dont know how to do it so the DFI board is good. Comes with a bunch of Goodies, but as for the OCing i dont oc yet. The only thing wrong with the DFI mobo is the Chipset runs a little hotter then most, 51C pritty much all the time. Other then that great, oh and the Chipset is set in a realy ocward spot, if your going to have water cooling or anything and want to go SLI damn the CHIPSET damn it. lol. Anyways go MSI. unless you know how to OC. Kinston ram isnt bad, why would anyone say that. lol. Anyways, think of this your first wont be your best. That works with every time, because of the simple hardware thats always going to be updateing, dont feel bad when someone says theres a 7800GT comeing out and you dont have it.... or wont have it. But its all good. Have fun on your computer, and always read the Manuals before starting.

Back
Top Bottom