linux vs. windows

Half Evil

Golden Master
im thinking of makin a new computer and i if i do fore sure i will be getting an amd athlon 64 fx 3200+ processer and i was thinking fore sure that i was gonna get a windows os but i was talkin with some people and they said that the amd works better with linux os's now even if that is true there is alot of stuff that you can do with windows that you can do with linux. but i am a gamer and i have heard that more, and more people are startin to linux game. and if i do get linux i kno a neat little hack that turns googles gmail into a hard drive and yes i do have a gmail account even tho its not open to the public if you want a gmail acount email me at
Arrizx@gmail.com
anyway please give me your input on the linux os

If you have to ask this question, use Windows. Linux isnt user freindly, isnt well suited for dektop use, and is not gamer freindly ether.

ya windows supports mostly all games at the moment linux is free but if your buying it to game and u cant play on linux then theres no real point

I am using XP Pro, because you can do whatever you want on it.
You can even use dual processors or dual core processors, something not all OS allow us to do.
I don't worry about Linux. Perhaps the next best Operating System that We'll use on our computers could be the Leopard OSX.

Windows has become so popular because of it's availability of software it huge user numbers and the fact that it comes installed on almost all computers you buy..Linux has it's place but not in this world...haha

if i had the money time and the extra computer that i wouldn't use at all... i would love to try linux

ok thanks...but i want an amd processer and the amd's are more linux friendly......

Back
Top Bottom