Help me get the best LCD

Id recomend getting a syncmaster 730b LCD, it doesnt have built in speakers(which is a good thing) and it has an 8ms response time, it is also very brite. I use them at home and at the shop. here is a review on this monitor, i couldnt find one on newegg, but i found one at my local bestbuy for like $399.99 w/$50 mail in rebate I think.
PC stats Review
http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=1784&page=1

It may be a little pricey, but this LCD is suprisingly good for gaming, all the other ones i've tried ghost alot, and with this one, I get no ghosting at all.

Damn, that's a lot of money, I'm not a crazy gamer just want a good looking one with good stats, doesn't need to be the highest. But thanks for suggesting that aces.

Also why is it the best time to buy a LCD screen?

I've yet to compare the real difference between using DVI and VGA, but I will say this monitor looks much better than my old one. Then again, my old one was a Mag Innovision(CRAP) and this is ViewSonic ;P

As for being a good time to buy LCDs, is there ever a good time to buy anything for computers. My old Mag screen was more that my new viewsonic... it's an old 15" where as this is a 17", quality was much lower too. Things are always getting better and cheaper.

BOOO! LOL, tell us how it is when you get it ;)

I looked over the reviews for it on Newegg and they looked promising. Most people loved it unless youre one of the "lucky ones" to get a dead pixel. Or some of these idiots who don't know how LCDs work, talk about how crappy it looks at lower than the reccomended resolution. Duh, that's how they work...

Back
Top Bottom