Help me get the best LCD

Yeah, this seems like a great little monitor. Usually there is three things to look at (as well as design) when buying one.

One aspect is the Contrast Ratio, and Brightness for colour defining and sharpness, and the last one is the response time (the lower, the less ghosting in high speed games, etc)

250 cd/m2 : Thats the brightness rating and this is good

400:1 : The contrast ratio is good

16ms : With the response time, you won't see much, if at all any ghosting

It also looks very good, plus is rather cheap too considering. Around now is def the best time to buy one.

EDIT: I didn't see your post The_Other_One :p

Yeah, that one you specified seems much better! :D Didn't even know the response time went that low, and as for the brightness and contrast :eek: :D

I hope this helps :)

Yeah, thats good too.

The response time of 12ms is also not bad, and I'm sure you wouldn't see any ghosting, or at least not enough to bother you :)

Hmm, its just a different way of making it, though TFT is more like CRT than LCD is. I think TFT can give better images, though LCD is also great for some things too, and som, you can't really compare them.

Does anyone know which ones gives out less harmful rays? Are they really that dangerous?

Yeah, that one you specified seems much better! :D Didn't even know the response time went that low, and as for the brightness and contrast :eek: :D

Yeah, I searched for the monitor that had the lowest responce time that was still within my budget. I wasn't even going to get one but then I saw this deal and jumped on it.

That samsung looks nice, but I personally wanted DVI on mine. I certinally am very happy with my purchase. I'm not sure how much of a difference the brightness and contrast levels make, but I do not run this thing as bright as I can. I'd be blind if I did :eek:

I think i'm going to go with the samsung... There's a d-sub to DVI adapter changer, so I don't need to worry about that on the monitor.

Back
Top Bottom