Installer wont work?

Ye it is def. Don't worry about it, it happens. It just a shame it happened though, and I hope you have a fast connection so it didn't take you too long. Its always worthwhile to choose a good link to a download.

Plus, if you have a downloader helper, like an accelerator or one like that, i'd turn it off since these can cause errors with big files like that.

do you think the firefox tweak would have corrupted the installer? (I.E. using the guide to make your firefox browser go faster, search CF for the thread Holy Freaking Awesome to find out what im talking about)

Hmm, if you've downloaded large files with this tweak before and haven't had any problems, i wouldn't assume so. I would have also thought other people would have had this problem. I'd just take it as bad luck mate :(

I hope the next time you download that file all goes well god bless you! haha

Would bf2 run on radeon x600 128meg?

Yeah I'd think so :)
All games will run on reletivly new cards. It just the frame rates and settings you'd have to mess around with to get it suitable.

Hehe, in the Video card settings, like lowering texture quality and stuff, and within games, lowering settings and resoloutions.

Though if you have to lower settings all the way to get a suitable frame rate, you know its time to get a new card :p

Back
Top Bottom