Would Someone Like To Be A Good Samaritan?

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
I'm STUCK! I'll tell you that. I have 5 assignments to do for monday, and I need some help :(

Please, if anyone has time and is good with HTML, make a website for me? or like just half, i don't even care, just something to give me a lil boost.

I'm not lazy or anything, and i do know how to do HTML just with all this work, I don't know if I can finish it all for monday.

Thanks

It's a culminating assignment on the Ethical Issue of Hacking. The website is only one part of it.
this is the outline:
Your web site must include:
1. relevant information on the topic of your choice
2. aesthetically pleasing background colour or image
3. font manipulating tags and appropriate tag for centering text or image
4. at least one image
5. An ordered list that contains internal links to various parts of this home page that talks about the topic. You should have all of the following points covered :
a. Introduction – briefly introduces the topic and states an opinion I have
b. How it came about – talks about how this topic began and evolved till today (based on researched material)
c. What's wrong with it – talks about how it is not a good idea as expressed by some of your researched material
d. Is there a good side to it? – talks about how it can be good (based on researched material)
e. What is the future trend – talks about how this topic is going to evolve in the next 5 to 10 years (based on researched material
f. Conclusion – based on what you have researched, show how your opinion of this topic is supported or not supported
g. Credits page – list all the resources you used and researched to make this site. There should be at least one external link to a site where you have researched.

**Note: I was pratically done the website in class, but for some reason i lost all my stuff from my account and that's why i'm in a little pickle right now**

Are you sure your name is wiktorek01, are you sure your name is not Devaughn? He used to ask on another forum for help with his homework as well... :D

dog_laugh.gif

i'm sure.
And i wouldn't be asking if i weren't really screwed. I have no clue when i'll finish all this.

wiktorek01 said:
I'm STUCK! I'll tell you that. I have 5 assignments to do for monday, and I need some help :( Would Someone Like To Be A Good Samaritan?

There are two definition of a Good Samaritan:

1. a person who voluntarily offers help or sympathy in times of trouble.

2. The Good Samaritan is a famous New Testament parable (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan)

Today is a Saturday. So I have some questions...

1. When were you first given this assignment?

2. Why did you put it off?

3. Our time is precious and you are asking us to bail you out, right?

lol... stop posting on the forum and get on with it :p

im sure there is enough time to finish it, just work your ass off today (if your in the states...) and tomorrow too... im sure youll finish it... eventually...

don't worry about me anymore, I started it, lol.
I did work my ass off today actually, and i'm proud of what i have finished.

And i got these assignments like during the week. And while i was assigned them, i still had a lot from the week before, so i was practically starting and finishing an assignment in one day

Back
Top Bottom