mr and mrs smith

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
i loved this movie. for one angelina jolie is there!!!! and second brad pitt isnt a bad actor. it never had any boring parts and its full of action. the house fight scene was awesome and i would recommend ppl to go see it. anyone else see it yet?

No...I really want to though. I think I'll just wait till the DVD comes out since I'm cheap like that. :p

ahaha david isnt a cheapo like alvino. pff DVD cant compare to seeing angelina about 3 x bigger :) lets just say its orgasmic

Haha, oh well...if I have free time, I'll go watch it with my friends. Becides, I'm Asian...what do you expect?! Being cheap is in my blood! Haha :p

alvino said:
Haha, oh well...if I have free time, I'll go watch it with my friends. Becides, I'm Asian...what do you expect?! Being cheap is in my blood! Haha :p

i didnt know you were asain...then ur right u are cheap:) :D

yea i saw it on saturday... i really enjoyed it. I would prefer this movie to anyone that likes action mixed with a little bit of comedy. Especially "The Sex Question!". For all of you people that have not seen it, you probably wouldn't know what i meant by that statement, but to all of those that have seen it, i think that you would know exactly what i am talking about.

It is a really good movie, both of my thumbs are up for it!

Back
Top Bottom