Kudos

catalyst1

BSOD
Hi all. I've been a member of this forum for about a month now. Until recently, I've exclusively been writing in the general computer forum. Long story short, I really enjoy these forums. I've spent many hours already posting, and I hope to spend many more. I just wanted to make a quick thread commending all the great people on here. I think that is a big part of why these forums are so good. Good people very eager to help those who just ask. I don't want to sound sappy, but it's nice to see. So....

KUDOS!

[Taps the keg.]

Nothin corny about it at all, yes lot's of great minds here willing to share the knowledge. CF is a great place to learn stuff and what not.

I'm in Indiana, United States. It blows. Nothing but boonies out here. Gotta get out to somewhere. Been thinking about Hong Kong or somewhere in Spain. Anywhere, really.

As for my rig, it's a stock Sony PCG-FRV25 laptop. I'm in the process of building though. Well, saving up to build, heh. I've been having cooling problems with this thing for a long time, and I realized that I never take it anywhere. I might as well have a desktop. My new specs SHOULD be:

Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice
CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2x512MB) DDR 400 SDRAM
Western Digital Caviar SE 80GB SATA hard drive
MSI Geforce 6600GT 128MB PCIe x16 gfx card

Nice case.. :)
I've been here for a short while as well and it just seems I can't stay away.. hehe. You know its a good community when people openly comment it..

So, a cookie goes to CF.. :)

Back
Top Bottom