BF2 Demo tommrow, are you getting it?

is that the computer in your sig? if so it will play new games very nicely. is that mobo the SLI one or the single PCI-ex one? i'd get the SLI one

Yup, the only difference is I'm getting a 6800 256. (Haven't upgrade the sig yet).

I got the single PCI-16 slot one.. but thats O.K.
Still a nice motherboard.. ;)

Plus, if I ever really needed to.. I'd just buy a different M.B.

when i saw this title i thought it was battle front 2 demo and i got so excited,lol.

99nasha said:
How big will it be? Ive never even touched the first one....

me neither i might download the demo just to see what the game is all about

Neither have I... Is it a first person shooter based in the War time? I'd guess so...
Whats good about it though in terms of gameplay, etc? I'm into first person shooters a bit so this isn't a joke question.

It is basically bringing better graphics... BattleField 1942 based itself around WWII, and the extended mod that came out later for it (Desert Storm) was basically based around the 1990's when Desert Storm was going on in Iraq.
I believe that BF2 is a newer era of battle consisting several different nations fighting a war. But in the game you are able to be a first person shooter as an actual person, airplane, tank, and more... if you want to know more go to the EA Games website to learn more about it... if you want to visit the actual link here it is...
http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/home.jsp

thats because you need to be a gamespot exclusive member to get it right now. since G-spot has exclusive rights to the first day of the demo. it will be out later tonight maybe midnight(if they release today). the general public will probably have it tommorow, so if you have any friends with a gamespot exclusive account, get them to download it and burn it to a cd for you. for the rest of us it will either be out tommorow or sunday.

ACES WILD said:
thats because you need to be a gamespot exclusive member to get it right now. since G-spot has exclusive rights to the first day of the demo. it will be out later tonight maybe midnight(if they release today). the general public will probably have it tommorow, so if you have any friends with a gamespot exclusive account, get them to download it and burn it to a cd for you. for the rest of us it will either be out tommorow or sunday.

Gamespot has no exclusive right to the demo. I meant by "I can't download" because all the mirrors were full.

You can get your demo today if you'd like. There's plenty of sources. It's available at the official EA BF2 site, bittorrent, mirrors.

Back
Top Bottom