Host or Resell 5,000 Fully Featured Websites for $50/month

juliansmith

Solid State Member
The ULTIMATE Hosting Solution for Resellers and SEO. Much better than a dedicated server.

* Pay a flat $50/mo and add up to 5,000 Sites! That's ALL you pay!
* Manage all your sites from a single Control Panel.
* Custom Branded End-User Control Panel
* Multiple Class-C Blocks Available
* Each site randomly provisioned to one of hundreds of servers
* Unlimited domain aliases, subdomains
* Unlimited email accounts with webmail (IMAP and POP)
* 20 GB Data Transfer PER SITE! (That's a total of 100,000GIG bandwidth for all sites)
* 500 MB disk space PER SITE!
* Multiple Redundant Gig-E Network
* PHP, Perl, CGI, Front Page extentions included! (Fully customize your PHP settings)
* FTP over SSL. (Use a standard FTP application or the File Manager available in the Control Panel)
* 24/7 Tech Support.
* Instant Online Setup. No Contracts.
* Better Business Bureau Member
* Accept credit cards and PayPal
* You can fully test drive the control panel BEFORE submiting payment information.
* Instant Online Activation! No contract!

http://www.hostland.com

20 GB Data Transfer PER SITE! (That's a total of 100,000GIG bandwidth for all sites)

Wow could you tell me how thats possible in the real world :rolleyes:

Websites distributed across hundrends of servers paired with multiple GIG-E connections make that more than possible. Welcome to 2005!

juliansmith said:
Websites distributed across hundrends of servers paired with multiple GIG-E connections make that more than possible. Welcome to 2005!
Sure for that price, You mean more like Welcoem to 2020
Insane is that offer. Besides liek somebodys going to have 5000 sites, nice way of marketing to noobs

Try it out

Maybe you can take advantage of our 30 day free trial and try the service for yourself.

Dude you havent explain how your offering this crazy deal for such a low price. Your just using some positive marketing like i say you know people wont use so much, Its called overselling!
Good luck with your bussiness.

The number of servers, available bandwidth, IP addresses in multiple C-blocks, amount of storage, and amount of available storage makes Hostland more than capable of making the current offer.

If you see our service as valuable and of benefit to you, you are welcome to try our services for 30 days for free!

hmmm im with dynamix on this one somehitng is fishy about this, you can only realy expect n00bs that think they are getting a deal to go for this, from what you have posted i would not say this is legit unfortatly i do now currently own 5k sites to use up enough of your services to see whether its a con or not

matt said:
hmmm im with dynamix on this one somehitng is fishy about this, you can only realy expect n00bs that think they are getting a deal to go for this, from what you have posted i would not say this is legit unfortatly i do now currently own 5k sites to use up enough of your services to see whether its a con or not
Too right!
There isnt many people who own 5000 sites, that they use.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom