Michael Jackson?

I dont really care whether he's guilty or not, right now he's a freak, and i dont think many people like him anyway, but he was cool in the 80's, when he was still mostly black, and actually sang some good songs (thriller), but now, he's just a strange wierd man(or is he even a man anymore? :p).

I think the case is in the jurours hands now. Who knows how long that will take.

Starr said:
I think the case is in the jurours hands now. Who knows how long that will take.

I think the BBC said something like 60 or 600 pieces of evidence, I can't remember.

It'll probably take a while.

who ever lied about his was an old mexican maid, who got fired shortly after, if she was fired she is just finding a way to get back at jackson. thats all shes doing it for. and the _____ deserves her lights out for lying about it.

MJ does excellent things for kids, gives them someone nice to spend time with instead of the tv or video games. kids need to start appreciateing life.

and MJ has done alot for kids. He loves them in a fatherly way, not a sexual way. He himself never had much of a childhood, so hes giving those kids the things they never had, I would do the same for my kids!

and just becuse he's a child at heart don't give anyone the right to critizie him at all. and so what if he's gotten some plastic sugurey, mabye he just wants to look the way he wants, liek women get booby enlargments and men get genetillia enlargements. and soem women get colegen injections and stuff like that that makes thier face and lips fatter.

do you critize those people the same?

i think hes guilty because hes been charged with this before. the reason those people keep convictin stars is because behind the publicity stars are actually just assholes. they think everyone who is less famous or not as rich as them deserves to be treated like crap.

i hope mj goes to jail for the rest of his miserable life, even so hell probably live like a king in prison. hes a creep.

athlon64fx said:
who ever lied about his was an old mexican maid, who got fired shortly after, if she was fired she is just finding a way to get back at jackson. thats all shes doing it for. and the _____ deserves her lights out for lying about it.

MJ does excellent things for kids, gives them someone nice to spend time with instead of the tv or video games. kids need to start appreciateing life.

and MJ has done alot for kids. He loves them in a fatherly way, not a sexual way. He himself never had much of a childhood, so hes giving those kids the things they never had, I would do the same for my kids!

and just becuse he's a child at heart don't give anyone the right to critizie him at all. and so what if he's gotten some plastic sugurey, mabye he just wants to look the way he wants, liek women get booby enlargments and men get genetillia enlargements. and soem women get colegen injections and stuff like that that makes thier face and lips fatter.

do you critize those people the same?

I agree comletely with this

Back
Top Bottom