Firearms? Whos got em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns dont kill people..

People kill people..
since you think guns can kill perhaps we should also take away knives, swords, spears, bows and arrows, forks, pencils sharpend sticks or anything that can harm anyone in anyway.....

Weapons, have given people the freedom to speak there minds in the world and I'll be damned if anyone is gonna try and take away my right to bear arms..

i agree buzz. everyone should stop bein bitches about guns being bad but instead find the people who use them for the wrong reasons . like the dc sniper or terrorists. it would be a chaotic world without guns.

Before anyone tries to say guns are bad yada yada yada, *Learn about guns*. The media is possibly the worst source of factual information regarding firearms. I'm sick and tired of people talking bad of guns *When they never even learned about them*. Know *Why* you're saying something is bad and *Agree* with it, don't hop on the bandwagon as so many others have

Anywho...partial list

.22 semi auto rifle Target shooting
.22 bolt action rifle Target shooting
.22 magnum rifle Hunting

Guns dont kill people..
"rappers do!"

Do you not see a problem with what you have written?

weapons only give you freedoms at the cost of the security of others...

if you have to brandish a weapon to make your voice heard then there is a good chance that what you have to say isn't right!

BuzzStPoint said:
Guns dont kill people..

People kill people..
since you think guns can kill perhaps we should also take away knives, swords, spears, bows and arrows, forks, pencils sharpend sticks or anything that can harm anyone in anyway.....

Weapons, have given people the freedom to speak there minds in the world and I'll be damned if anyone is gonna try and take away my right to bear arms..

the point is i don't like people showing off if they have one. i hope someone shoots you with a gun then you will not find it so cool ..

NO I dont see a problem with what I have written.... When a gun is used in the proper manner it is very enjoyable..

Lets put it this way..
Wisconsin.. Ban all guns and weapons.. then means no more hunting.... We have an over population of deer.. now we have an Explosion of deer and other animals because of no weapons..

And jsut taking away just guns isn't a solution.. Now you just put us a little before the middle ages.. Now we will use arrows instead of guns..

80% of people who say guns are bad and horrible have never even held a gun in there hand. Not to mentiond shot or learned about a very great recreational of sport of guns..

My wife and my two boys,, 6 and 10. make a whole afternoon going out and shooting my weapons.. have lunch at the range fire off another 300 rounds....

guns should never be given to people like you.. how f**ckin crazy are you Americans .. you complain about gun crime but you lot let 6 and 10 yr olds shoot them .. I will be staying away form you lot.

I really hope your kids don't kill them selves because of you.

Opposed to your kind that never teach young people about weapons so that when they become older they use weapons unwisely, accidently shooting themselves or a family memeber because they no nothing about weapons.

My son is 10 and very good at shooting.. Probably out shoot you any day of the week.

And dont be a world bum by lumping everyone togather.. I never once complained about gun crime..

For yoru info.. More people die of drinking and driving then getting shot with a gun.. Know your facts before you spout your mouth..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom