sorround problem 1 help me plz!

chico

Baseband Member
hello,
thx for taking the time to read this message,i just got this 5.1 sorround sound but the thing is that only two speakers have sound coming out of them.the speakers work fine because i have tried them on another computer i whent to start>control panel>sound,speech,and audio devices>sound and audio devices>advanced set them to 5.1 sorround sound but know the same thing .what can i do to fix this problem?

chico said:
hello,
thx for taking the time to read this message,i just got this 5.1 sorround sound but the thing is that only two speakers have sound coming out of them.the speakers work fine because i have tried them on another computer i whent to start>control panel>sound,speech,and audio devices>sound and audio devices>advanced set them to 5.1 sorround sound but know the same thing .what can i do to fix this problem?
Do the same as you did on this "other computer"
Why can't you ? You must have learned something.
Thats the best i can do.

on the 5.1 sound do you have more that one speaker male end to go into the computer or one? if its just one, do you have it in the green plug.
Are you on a sound card or a simple on board sound?

Duzz said:
on the 5.1 sound do you have more that one speaker male end to go into the computer or one? if its just one, do you have it in the green plug.
Are you on a sound card or a simple on board sound?
Do you really understand this ? That didn't.
It doesn't seem like it.
All the speakers go to the subwoofer.From there to the sound device.
It requires 3,L,R and center.

yeah man im using on bored sound, i recheck the connections like the manuel seed but nothing same shit!

chico said:
yeah man im using on bored sound, i recheck the connections like the manuel seed but nothing same shit!
Well Sound blaster has software to setup up all this,Does yours ?
It's probably on the motherboard cd.
But get Audigy 2.
Stand by for example.

zipperman said:
Well Sound blaster has software to setup up all this,Does yours ?
It's probably on the motherboard cd.
But get Audigy 2.
Stand by for example.
5.jpg

yeah man i been to control panel and set its cofiguration to 5.1 sound but i have on boad sound and cheaked my connetions but it still the same is ther a driver i can download, or do i have to get a sound card if i do wat sound card do u recmmend?

chico said:
yeah man i been to control panel and set its cofiguration to 5.1 sound but i have on boad sound and cheaked my connetions but it still the same is ther a driver i can download, or do i have to get a sound card if i do wat sound card do u recmmend?
Yes thats why i think onboard sound sucks
Get a Creative Labs card and software that will setup this system.
This post like yours never ends.
Internal SUX.
http://www.soundblaster.com/
Case closed.

Back
Top Bottom