Booze Busted

Wombät

Fully Optimized
Beer, my favourite...

beer.jpg

Oh man...

I saw something like that with a water bottle trunk in Atlanta a few years back.
What happened to this guy?

wow... thats alot of beer... wouldnt like to be the person that had to clear that all up...

Re: Oh man...

setishock said:
I saw something like that with a water bottle trunk in Atlanta a few years back.
What happened to this guy?
I don't know, I had it sent me overnight so I posted it here.

A truck load of water melons over turned, just as it was going on to a roundabout in town. That made a nice mess as well. :D

mark thorpe said:
wow... thats alot of beer... wouldnt like to be the person that had to clear that all up...

I would like to clear that up! Looks like theres a good few intact bottles :D

I wonder what they do with the unbroken bottles. Imagine the cleanup workers playing a game. Find one broken bottle, have to drink an unbroken one. First one to clean up their area wins :)

it all sounds like fun til you get a huge ass piece of glass in your foot. then you look like an idiot for thinking its all fun. how would you clean up that much glass anyway?

money_man said:
it all sounds like fun til you get a huge ass piece of glass in your foot. then you look like an idiot for thinking its all fun. how would you clean up that much glass anyway?

The same way they clean up after major car wrecks...sweep it up!

Back
Top Bottom