aim trouble , maybe a trojan

look, you havnt stated one piece of usefull information yet. i have a chat window that now completely opens at aim sign on (and keeps popping up) with some guy with me in the chat room. i didnt open any files, i have pc cillin, i didnt say its gonna save me im just trying to find out whats going on and how to stop it.if you can help me ,great. if anyone else out there knows also great. but stop wasting my time with novice like posts. this is the problem,deal with it. i didnt download or open any files as far as i know, what do i do? someone......

hey RETARD u could ask a bit more politely, after all its YOU who needs the help....
i say reformat your hardrive

computer_noob said:
hey RETARD u could ask a bit more politely, after all its YOU who needs the help....
i say reformat your hardrive

You call him a retard when you didn't even realise that the last post in this thread was 4 freakin months ago. :rolleyes:

Last post date: August 15th, 2004
I'm not sure if he still has that problem, but thanks for the info:). Now, onto more current things (hops on over to the Programming forum)

Hey what i suggest to do beofre reformatting your harddrve is to install a good antivirus(what i mean is a popular one) download avg free and scan for a virsu avg is good at finding trojans avg can't allways remove them but it will let you know if they are there. Then i would get agood firewall, download the avg professional plus firewall 30 day trial every program that tries to access the internet the firewall will ask you if you want that program to access the internet, it that case if a weird name wants to access and you don't know what it is type it in
google and it will tell you what it does.

and last u suggest never go on the net even with a dial up connection without a updated firewall and antivirus program

Back
Top Bottom