HELP? How do I type but not look at the keybaord?

Haha, I used that program, too. Anyway, yeah.... it's like anything else. Practice, practice and more practice. Some people don't pick up on certain things as fast as other people. Just take your time and keep doing it.

I hunt and peck...

I like the game style program I have. Kinda like space invaders. The letters come down from the top and you have to press the same key to shoot them. The better you got the meaner the program got. It was fun to learn untill I beat the keys off a 60 dollar keyboard when I lost on level 8. That's why I don't pay more than 5 bucks for keyboards now. LOL

I used to be sooo slow when it came to typing. Back in highschool, I was like the 2nd slowest in my class at like 40WPM! I've not recently checked my speed, but I can type stuff while looking at the TV without any effort(as I just did) How did I improve so much? Chatting with my friends online! That made a huge difference, much more than the keyboarding class I was in or any games I tried... It all just takes time and practice as others said!

Hehe, the problem with not looking at the keyboard is you get so used to this, but then you get your hand off one key and you just type loads of jibberish!

try putting a piece of paper over your hands and tape it to the back of the keyboard so you can't see what you are typing. Once your finished typing a paragraph that you thought off the top of your head. Then see what letters you messed up on go back and fix them.

Be careful when you are typing and watching TV or talking to someone. Once when I was filling out a Walmart application I was talking to my Mom and not paying attention to what I was doing. So when it asked for skills I meant to type 'stocking' but instead I typed.... I think you get the picture. I haven't herd back from them yet.

I tried that program. I am only good typing fast and not looking when I am typing words an random letters.

I look at the keyboard when I'm typing too, It hasn't made me get killed when talking in Battlefield or playing games, I think it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom