Music Editing

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
Hello Everyone,
I would like to know of some good programs to edit music. Such as, combining songs together, fade-in, fade-out and a lot of cool features.
I am currently using Nero Wave Editor, it is okay but i would like to get a program which is really really good at this kind of stuff.

Thanks in advance :p

I am a DJ for an Internet Radio Station called GameRADIO. I like to use Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 4 and Sony Sound Forge. Both of those work really good. The only problem is, they can cost you that silver dollar.

thanks a lot, i'll look into all the programs you guys suggested and pick the one i like most.

medabomb2000 said:
I am a DJ for an Internet Radio Station called GameRADIO. I like to use Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 4 and Sony Sound Forge. Both of those work really good. The only problem is, they can cost you that silver dollar.

Anywhere where we can listen? :)

Right now the GameRADIO site is still under construction, but if you have mIRC you can join our channel on the server "irc.gamesurge.net" and the channel is "#GameRADIO". Otherwise the new website should be up within the next month or two. www.gradio.net. That is our temporary template that we have up for a little bit. But, if you do have mIRC, feel free to join that server and just hang out and talk with some of the DJ's there! (My Sign Name = Morpheus).

-Medabomb

We actually DJ music and we ShoutCast/BroadCast games over the net. Basically one of our DJ's watch a match between two teams on a certain game and shoutcast exactly what is going on in the game.... So basically if you wanted to know what is happening between Team 3d and United 5, you could just listen to our station to get scores and all of that... The station is built mainly for the gaming community.

Back
Top Bottom