Successful hack or not?

I'm not saying it's easy. Just, it would probably be easy for an expert at hacking. There is no way I would know how to do that, nor risk going to jail.

Well i say that his attorney is right.. He should be tried in london. for violating the laws of england against illegal access and hacking or however you word it there. But he should still be tried in the states too for the damage he did. If the countries do not act together to forbid this type of action then it will never be stopped.
It would create a loophole for these criminals to hack anyones computer and then be protected from prosecution.

if u dont wanna get caught then ask a mate to leave their computer online to see if u can get in. tell them that u wont do anything destructive at all, u just wanna try it. that way he has to be the one to send the alarm call because ur doing something illegal.

its probably the safest way i can think of to do that without getting caught... mind u the security of that wont be near as good as what ever they have in companies etc.

not that i condone that kind of action, but to get a taste of what it is that they are doing then that could be a way to do it.

some good views..

I myself dont believe it was a sucessful hack.. While he did get in. That was a great achievment, But sucessful nope.. Simply, he got caught.

BuzzStPoint said:
some good views..

I myself dont believe it was a sucessful hack.. While he did get in. That was a great achievment, But sucessful nope.. Simply, he got caught.

For what he lost I think it was not sucessful. (Only stupid hackers get caught)

Stupid... Nah.. Lot smarter then alot of us to be able to do that...

I would replace stupid with careless..

The fact that he actually hacked into the military and NASA servers deems it successful.

The fact that he got caught and didn't find any evidence of a UFO cover up screams unsuccessful.

True that, but the really good hacker's that break into banks and robbthem blind, some very fortunate hacker's acually get a job testing security on different places and systems, it beats going to jail i guess.

ut the really good hacker's that break into banks and robbthem blind

No... they dont... Banks operate on a closed servers. They would never make an accesible database.

get a job testing security on different places and systems

Back in the 90's.. yes. Now, the FBI has their own source of fresh graduates.. unless you're exeptional, or have a very specific knowledge of something, you're off to jail.

Guys, you have to realize.. there will Never EVER EVER EVER be an completely secure system. Human stupidity is unpatchable.

Back
Top Bottom