This Is A Strange Forum.

per

BSOD
I have been here for a few weeks now and I find it rather strange that for a help forum the viewing of a post is weird. I post a fix or a link for a help site and get a few remarks or views. 1-30 at the most. If someone posts a picture of their computer it gets 18000 views. Something here doesn't make any sense. Are you just looking for your pictures and your name in lights or are you looking for help? Please enlighten me.

Maybe we have to setup with our friends and create a new site? I don't know how to do it but it may be needed.

One would think that the stickys would be more usefully employed, if they had the fixes to computer software and hardware problems stickied. :p

Yeah, and some of the old sticky's were gone. We are living in a period of a year ago from a member who has been banned.

I agree per, and i was one of those who checked out your links, i just didnt feel like posting anything because my fingers hurt. lol
But thanks for the helpful links, i've been bookmarking the once that i think would aide me in the future.

David- If you really want a help site get rid of the "Post your pics of your computer, card, etc."
Delete the crap posting and let the real techs post help for the people who need it. Who really needs to know what my video card or my case looks like. Get real.

per said:
David- If you really want a help site get rid of the "Post your pics of your computer, card, etc."
Delete the crap posting and let the real techs post help for the people who need it. Who really needs to know what my video card or my case looks like. Get real.

I think you need to lighten up a little bit, if we didn't have those things like "post pictures of your case" then all this would be is boring monotonous computer info, it wouldn't be fun to read. I enjoy reading all the stuff that people post. Thats the way this place is, if you don't like it maybe you should go somewhere else.

This final comment is a sure fire flame provoker. It is not up to you to say whether some one should come or go. Per has made an observation and has posted like some others in here have. You had to know it would provoke an irretated responce. I'm not showing favoritism to per, he got a warning too.
In this case you are duly warned please choose your words more carefully.

setishock has decided that per's responce was provoked but still was inapropreat. This will serve as first warning to per.

Back
Top Bottom