Say What!

Anywhere where you can listen to their music without having to pay anything?

I don't know but they have some links on upcomeing events and all that. I live in the states so wouldn't know anything there any way. I am trying to get them to P2P me their albums but haven't heard back as to yet. Just Like their sound and thought I would pass it on to those in the forum

lurkswithin said:
For an English Band that plays down to earth Blues...These guys are great!
Started listening to them before Christmas. Only two albums but these boys can surely play!

http://www.saywhat.co.uk/The_music/rhythm_rollin.html
Great find Lurks' I liked those three sample songs. I'm almost tempted to send him an email, and work out a way to get the two cd's sent to me here.

These remind me of when Micheal Robinson owned MP3.Com, before he sold out to Vivendi there always was great bands like this there.

Edit: typo

Wombat, Click on the other album and you can hear three more samples of their music. The "purple Haze" remake of Jimmi Hendrix is absolutely great. They kind of remind me of some of Stevie Ray Vaugn and Double Trouble's music.

edit>
These remind me of when Micheal Robinson owned MP3.Com, before he sold out Vivendi there always was great bands like this there.
Yes I agree . I just was so surprised with these guys being that are from london but playing blues like that ...wow!

Back
Top Bottom