Can anyone recommend a good PC vacuum?

iflabs

Baseband Member
As what the topic says; I need a powerful enough and small enough vacuum to get into those small spaces of a PC and keyboard.

I just use this feather duster like thing for my PC. I found it in the trash at the slavation army and thought it could actually be useful. It works great for cleaning my PC out.

i always hate using a vacuum in my computer the fear of something sucked off and broken always scares me.. it's improbable but i love my computer lol

buy some compressed air and blow the crap right out of there. works great, I use it all the time

Hmmmm...

I wanted something which would work easily and that doesn't always need to be bought again (ie compressed air).

Be very careful with a vacuum in a pc. If you touch the wrong thing with a metal nozzle you can fry the components. When air travels through a metal nozzle at a high velocity it creates static electricity that will discharge on contact to the components and fry them.

yea thats true, nice one per. I just use the Swiffer Duster :p all the dust sticks to that cool cloth.

Back
Top Bottom