Ram medics are they worth it?

rdcmmnst

Daemon Poster
I have used ram medics and those programs that supposedly defragment your ram to make it run faster and smoother. Are there any programs that are out there that are worth even looking at. (free preferably ;-)

I have 512 ram but i am just looking for anything that might help

Hmm...didn't know defragging RAM was even possible, since after you turn the PC off, it wipes the memory anyway until you turn the PC back on again, and only uses chips, so its nothing like a harddrive which can have magnetic material placed anywhere on it...

Oh...not really excellent then really, huh?

It is true though that some programs don't wipe the RAM after it is turned off properly, so that some is still not available on the RAM module itself after use.

I wouldn't really bother to tell the truth, though i'll search around for some free ones. I def wouldn't consider buying one since i doubt they would make that much difference to performance.

the one i tried was called ram medic and it told me that it was "defragging" it. So i just quoted that.

funny funny so maybe i read it wrong ok. haha. That's a sick twisted joke thing of how many people have actually made stupid mistakes like that! haha there are stupid suckers in this world

Hey, I didn't mean it in a horrible way. I was suggesting how it calls it in the program itself (not your fault) a defrag, when it just clears.
I'm sorry if what i said affected you in the wrong way :(

So I just put the idea down, if a hard drive program did that.

I'm sorry mate, I honestly didn't mean anything horrible. People here will know I'm not like that...

Back
Top Bottom