imesh is a super spyware machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
hey, I just downloaded "imesh" a p2p file sharing program, and i just wanted to say, dont get it. i used my spyware detection programs and discovered that it drowns your computer with thousands of spyware files. When you install, open, and close it. so don't get the free version of this program. Somebody i knew told me about this program, and i found out what it does the hard way.:mad:
http://www.imesh.com

Personally; don't trust anything with 'i' at the beginning with no space before the next word.

Example of dreadful things with i at the beginning followed without a space by a word:

iMac
iTunes
iPod
iChat
iMesh
etc etc and so on...

:D

well.... we arn't really supposed to help with illegal activities... so this is a bit dodgy...

but **cough** Kazaa lite **cough**
no spyware, large network... I'm sure others will have other suggestions...

rdcmmnst, only five posts to go before you loose that newbie status now... you're on a real roll today

/sarcasm

sorry i guess i kind of touched a nerve. I'll do a search before i ask questions... Hey root i'm now a junior still sounds lame.

rdcmmnst said:
do you guys have any suggerstions of good p2p networks

Please don't drag up old threads. Like it was pointed out it's a year old. Long forgotten about. I'm gonna give you a warning this time.
A good rule of thumb is 30 days. But it would be good to stick to 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom