Firefox or IE

rdcmmnst

Daemon Poster
I have heard alot of people blasting IE and then i also hear many accusing the inabilities of firefox. Personally i use firefox whenever i can and i like it. But is there something that i am missing out on. I have also heard that some functions are disabled in Firefox.

I like IE. It works most of the time, and I don't have to install it because it normally comes pre installed when you buy a computer or when you install Windows XP.

BuzzStPoint what am i supposed to type in i tried :config and.. it didn't work. I would love to tweak it. Please reply

rdcmmst, many people love to blast IE and Microsoft. Its the thing to do... I have both Firefox and IE on my PC at home. Firefox, from my experiences, seems to be faster than IE. I still like IE though. Some sites that do not work on Firefox, work perfectly on IE (ah, the wonders of how different browers interpret HTML differently). I say have both and make sure you download all the latest patches for IE and Firefox. Much safer than no patches :)

No idea what I can do with it but hey! IE is useless the security is terrible and It always gets hijacked

Back
Top Bottom