my comp is messing up...

Yeah, I've never really liked the way Dell takes over the computers usual bios ways.
I've had a laptop that was a Dell of a mates, and the way they built the startup made it impossible for me to easily fix it since the Dell startup had malfunctioned, causing me to not be able to get get into even safemode!
The usual bios way wouldn't malfunction in the same way...

well i told her about everything and she said it was to complicated and i was wrong about F12 i thought u could set how u wanted it to boot but it was the boot sequence. F8 did it in safe mode but the computer runs perfect in safe mode could it be that she is overloading it, running to many programs. ive never exactly overclocked ( i tihnk its called ) so i dont know what would happen, if it would lag or do a memory dump. so im getting her to send me the computer. thx for helping. she planned on getting a new comp which i did not recommend but she said hers was outdated anyways but shees still giving me the comp and she says if i can get it working i get like 160$ :)

i think its the RAM which is the cause
but i have got similar messages and i also think that such messages come up due to corrupted registry values
i dont no i could be wrong
but u can try cleanin up the registry with Registry Mechanic ( it wont do any harm trying )
all the best
and.. get those $160 :)

I know what the problem is i had the same thing on my laptop. The problem is that with windows computers it comes with two programs called TI-black link and TI-graph link you need to delete those two programs if you can get the computer up. Correct me if i am wrong but it keeps on going on this blue screen saying physical memory dump then it restarts right............but eventually it does come up if it doesn't than you waited to long and i dont kno what to do after that.

Yeah, I honestly do think its the RAM.
Its not really complicated at all if you get the right speed, and just means inserting it straight in instead of the other.

A ounce a day, when memory dumps occur, i've never had it come back again. Windows basically stops working as a safety precaution to save the rest of the computer being damaged. The text saying memory dump is to signify what the problem is, and I'm pretty sure its memory

Weird that it runs in safe mode but like i've said before, its less memory intensive, and some of the ram module might not be used, whereas in standard windows, the faulty bit could be used which causes it to crash.

Too many programs running (with that amount of ram anyways) wouldn't crash the system in that way, trust me.

o thats wierd i am pretty sure that mine said that everytime i turned the laptop on and then i deleted those two programs and it stopped

Yeah, a program could cause memory errors I guess, which could be another reason why it will work in safe mode okay. I would get some new RAM though (even borrow some), and see if it works okay then

Back
Top Bottom