Report: Apple switching to Intel chips

I just read that spank. (nice name) That's interesting and might be bad move by Apple. Microsoft may steal some not a lot but some of the sales of Apples because of this, more than before. I wonder Apple won't let it run on other computers. (stubborness) I wouldn't mind dual booting an Apple and Windows. (never thought I would say that sentence. Considering PC's hasrdware is cheaper and in most cases better. (I'm sorry Mac fans but SD RAM? Don't make me wet myself.)

Competition is going to be good for Microsoft. With a real threat (Linux doesn't count open source/free not a lot of users switched) Microsoft will start churning out wonderful things. Competition will only be good. It will bring about their competitive spirit (Gates is VERY competitive) instead of sitting around being lazy and having nothing to worry about.

as I posted in the other thread

I think what he's really saying is if someone wants to get Windows working on a Mac, They dont care. It wont be officialy supported but I dont think It will be as easy as sticking in a Windows disc ether.

spank_fusion said:
Well, no. I'm just saying that Windows will be able to run on it. I didn't say easily. ;)

Can we combine the two Apple threads? If I remember correctly, there's an option to do that. Either that or let's stop posting in one of them.

Good Day

Good Day,

This is not a situation about IBM's Confidence.

IBM is the Pioneer/Grandaddy of all Coputing (Apple too).

Apple uses IBM's Microprocessor because IBM's products are great.

The Majority of the time, computer manufacturers do not use their own Hard Disk Drives, not because they are not confident.

I don't think Apple would switch to Intel.

IBM is already good and they are going to end up worsening things.

Intel is good, but I love IBM.

Yes, it's called Virtual PC. Virtual PC works by emulating a Pentium-based Windows machine, right on your Mac. When you launch Virtual PC, the Windows OS appears inside a window on your Mac desktop. You can switch back and forth between your Mac OS and Windows as easily as you go between any two windows on your Mac desktop. Using Virtual PC, you can copy and paste text and graphics between Mac and Windows, and drag files and folders from one OS to the other. This is great for anyone who needs to test the integrity of cross-platform projects, such as HTML documents, graphics files, and so on.

Good Day

Good Day,

Cool.

There is a spot open here at Paretovex for you, not like it is any special priviledge or anything, but you are very welcome here, (TRD Corolla), i'd love it if you joined :)

It won't take much of your time either, it's quite simple and easy, and you'll be credited if you like.

:)

Good Day

Good Day,

It is the company that I am trying to start up, lol, it is slow and is a struggle.

There is not currently a link, I have not put up a website as yet.

I am working on the websites. (extremely slowly as well!).

:)

Back
Top Bottom