Test Youre Hacking Skills!

Xilex

Baseband Member
You can test your hackin skills at www.hackthissite.org
It requires you to register but it has many challenges: Basic which is just simply find the pass 10 levels. Realistic: Website challenges (This site was hacked and i need the old one back, i need my ratings to be at top...) Application: Download da app get the password. Programming, make a program (Difficult) It records all that u did so u can test ur skills.

THE FIRST BASIC CHALLENGE IS A DUMMY CHALLENGE (LOOK AT DA SOURCE) This site is great for hackers of all levels to HARMLESSLY test their skills.

I've went to that site. It was pretty interesting. Basic, yes, but a good way to legally allow people to try some of the basics so they could test their own computers and networks (thats what hacking is supposed to be used for anyways...darn script kiddies...:p)

i can't do it, where do i start. Can sum1 help me on how to hack, thanks!

If you're asking us to teach you how to hack, refer to this thread :) If you're asking for help on different levels on that site, I may be able to help but I'm not sure if that is "OK" in these forums. Can a moderator/administrator please clarify this for me? Thank you :)

1. I dont want to know how to hack

2. you need to register

3. for newbs go to view>source and look there in basic challenges.

4. this site is a completely free and easy way to test your hacking skills and not get into trouble :)

5. My user name is xilex001 pm(on hackthissite) me for a little help i may be able to help u.

6. the forums on hackthissite can be a big help.

7. DO NOT ASK PPL HOW TO HACK ASK FOR A PUSH IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Back
Top Bottom